About the class:
This class will be shorter and not too technical.
The recipes are tailored to use up the leftover sourdough starter aka Discard.
It is perfect for a complete beginner or someone who has experience with sourdough and would
like to bake something delicious with the leftover starter that is laying around in the fridge.
We will provide all the ingredients and tools, fresh coffee, artisan teas and cold drinks.
Also, there will be a “welcome cake and get to know each other time “
As always, our class will be relaxing, friendly and time flexible.
Sourdough and baking should be fun and stress-free.
What will happen on the day:
• We will start at 10 am and try to finish around 1.30 pm ( So it is perfect for those of you who
need to drop off and pick up the kids )
• We will cover the Sourdough starter and how to keep it happy and alive.
• We will make fluffy pancakes
• Also will bake a cake ( if any of you have allergies - we will adjust the recipe )
• To add some savoury taste to our menu, we will bake some courgette muffins.
• You don’t need to bring anything apart from a bag ( Tupperware might be a good idea too) to
take your bakes and of course, your smile!
• We won’t break the tradition, to send you away with some little gifts.
We are so looking forward to meeting you and if you have already been to any of our classes, get
in touch for a discount code.
The Cookery school’s address is:
Unit 14 Hilldown Farm,
West Sussex RH17 7DH